AITSL - Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
The following page details a selection of key focus areas to give an overview of my professional teaching practice in alignment with the AITSL proficient standards for teachers. To view evidence of practice, please select a sub-standard from the links on the right hand side.
1. Know students and how they learn
2. Know the content and how to teach it
3. Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
4. Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
5. Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
7. Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community
1.5 Differentiate teaching to meet the specific learning needs of students across the full range of abilities.
This work by Amelia Smart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.